1) Happy VD everyone. ;) Big hearts all around. Make sure that today you do things you should do every other day, but with more candy and teddy bears. That's the point, right?
2) I laughed pretty hard this morning when, on the way to work, the first song that came up on my ipod was this. It's a heartwarming tale of loss...and repayment, just in time for Valentine's Day.
3) You know... this movie might not be too bad after all.
4) I was able to chat with my currently-deployed friend yesterday for about half an hour. It was really nice to catch up. He should be home in about a month, which is pretty sweet.
He made me search the googles for this video, which was made by two guys at his base a few rotations ago. This is why, this is why, this is why they made it.
5) For you geeks and movie geeks out there, check out this Popular Science article about a few movie scenes and the physics behind them. Needless to say, I'm shocked that Armageddon was fake. Shocked! #6 always bugs me too and it's refreshing when movies or tv shows get it right (note: Firefly got it right. I still need to post about that show...).
6) Here are the new spots featuring Jackie Moon (Will Ferrell, "Semi-Pro") for "the finest, street-legal anti-perspirant you can get outside of Mexico that's not poisonous." Solid. ("Number Two" is my favorite.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LoL...I just realized what your first sentence said! I may be a little slow, but it was pretty funny! Hope you had a great VD ;) eewww!
1) I took your advice but the candy got all over the teddy bears and it was really messy.
2) R.I.P. O.D.B.
3) Good old Indy. Emphasis on the old.
5) I almost posted that link on me blog, too... with the same joke about Armageddon. (Hey, Tim. I called. I want my brain back.)
6) Tim, you won't be shocked to hear that I am a fan of the Will Ferrell ads. "Scientist" is my fav.
Post a Comment