Yes, I said the next post would be a piano post...but I'm a big fat liar and my pants are on fire. Some humor for y'all:
1) I forget the exact context as this occurred a few days ago, but a coworker made a joke about using small children for dangerous manual labor around his house...
Me: "Yeah...don't ever have children."
Coworker: "It's been a while since I was told not to procreate."
Me: "Yeah, but the last time was in front of a judge."
2) The coworker from above noticed today that the following email was sent to a customer by...let's say an international support center engineer:
"Apologizations.Was caught up in a lengthy meeting. Please let me know the time, when i could contact you tomorrow morning. Is it possible to work on webex session tomorrow morning."
Top notch. Just...top notch grammar.
Seriously the next post will be about piano. My apologizations to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment