Sunday, November 11, 2007

What the crap? I have a blog?!?

Um yeah...so I found this blog thingy I haven't used in a while. Can we just move past the fact that I haven't posted in 3 months? We can? Awesome. (Phew, that was easy!)

So what's been up with me, you ask? Well, work has been very busy the last few months and has drained my will to blog (and live!). There were a few changes and, long story short, I end up staying late almost every day now. Yuck! I used to do the majority of my blogging from work (another reason for the long absence) so it's kinda weak sauce if you ask me. :) The nice thing is that I'm becoming really good friends with a few people at work and that really helps me get through the day.

Last weekend, I went to a Halloween party as a MySpace page. It was a great party and some of the costumes were really cool. To further prove that I'm still alive, here's a shot of said costume and my friend Miranda. (Thanks for the pic, M!)

It took waaaay too long for me to make the costume (apparently I'm more "fartsy" than "artsy") but what the hell. It was a fun night. :)

Hmm...what else? I went to a Nickel Creek concert with my brother a few weeks ago and it was most excellent. We had second row seats (I must say I've become quite the concert ticket getter) and it was a lot of fun. I knew probably half to three quarters of the songs, but it wasn't a problem. They are amazing musicians and even for someone who isn't a huge fan of bluegrass. It was only after the show that I read that it was most likely their final tour, so it was very cool that we got to see them.

There are a few other "blog worthy" items but I will save those for additional posts to be posted at a later...posting...uh...date.

2 comments:

Jane Johnson said...

YAY :)

miramarie said...

We missed you! Great picture, if I do say so myself ;)