skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, July 9, 2007

Best Simpsons Character Tournament

Best. Time waster. Ever. (via Pop Candy)

You can watch highlights for each character on the voting page (the clips for Milhouse and Ralph were hilarious).
Posted by Tim at 3:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Purple Monkey Dishwashers

Your source for the random and hopefully funny!

What is your favorite meal of the day?

Purple Monkey Dishwashers

Your source for the random and hopefully funny!

Other Bloggity Blogs and Links

  • Artificial Swedeners
  • Bauschy
  • Better Now
  • Doc/Archlotus
  • Fiesta831
  • Found Out About Me
  • I Guess I'm Floating
  • Indexed
  • Mein Flickr Pictures
  • Mug 92
  • Pop Candy
  • Wav-Town Files
  • Willikat

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • District Tournament
      • USA Cup: Day Four
      • USA Cup: Day Three
      • USA Cup: Day Two
      • USA Cup: Day One
      • Summerlove '07
      • PMD
      • Monty Python
      • All I can do is shake my head...
      • Best Simpsons Character Tournament
      • PMD
      • Happy 231st, America!
      • I've got a fevah...and the only prescription is......
      • Sick and tired...literally
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (22)