Friday, July 13, 2007

PMD

1) I heart my iPod. I've only had time to put just over 20 gb of music on it, but that's 4000 songs and it was so worth the money. For a music junkie, it was sooo worth it. I love being able to listen to it while wrapping up things at work, then walk out to my car, plug it in, and continue listening to the same song I was just listening to.

*edit* Damned technology! A new iPod? Crap...

2) Soccer update. The boys are down to one more game. They need 1 points (at least a tie) to remain in their division (Classic 2) next year. If they don't accomplish that, they will be relegated to Classic 3. The fingers are crossed. It stinks that they play Sunday and I'll miss it because...

3) Super duper fantastico upcoming week...um update. I'm leaving (on a jet plane) this morning for Knoxville, TN for some fun in the sun. The weather is supposed to be great and it should be a blast to see about a dozen friends gathering there.

Packing for the trip was much easier for me with my iPod. It used to take more time to select cds for my cd case then to pack the rest of my clothes for a trip. Now it takes .2 seconds to "pack" some music.

4) After I get back from Knoxville, my soccer team is playing in the USA Cup. The schedule is out for it and we have a tough draw. In our group, we will play New Brighton (MN), Edina (MN), and...Brazil. Ouch! The nice part is that the two Minnesota teams are having a bad year in their respective Classic 3 divisions (we are in Classic 2) so maybe we'll be ok. As my brother said when I mentioned it to him, "so...hopefully two wins and one big loss." Sounds about right.

5) Have a great Friday and weekend everybody. I'll post some USA Cup updates next week...cuz I'm sure you'll care!

2 comments:

Ted said...

Have fun in TN.

Ask them why they call it "Cock Knoxville"

Ben said...

lol. nice, Ted.