I hope everyone had a great day off yesterday and if you had to work, you have my sympathy. As for those in the military stationed overseas on this holiday (I imagine none of whom would ever visit this site), I would just like to say that we appreciate what you're doing and please come home safely. That may sound cheesy, but whether you agree with why they're there or not, you have to salute and respect the sacrifices they make and their willingness to do things most of us would never choose to do. I try to remember that when I find myself able to carelessly screw around for a day.
Anyway, I had the pleasure of spending the day with Mug92, the sisters of Bauschy.com and several of their friends and significant others. I must say that it was great to finally meet their crew and spend a jam-packed day together. It was so fun that I've added a link to their blog on the left! Ok, truthfully I should have added it weeks ago but I didn't. Sue me. Do check it out, though; they have plenty of quick, random, funny posts to peruse.
The weather was great except for a thunderstorm that forced us inside for a spell. There was wiffle ball, water balloon attacks, 6-way P-I-G, Catch Phrase, arm wrestling (seriously), fireworks, freeze tag, hot eats AND cool treats. That's a full day people! It was a blast and I'm ready to crash. I was so hungry when I got home that I cracked open the previously unopened 3lb tub of potato salad I bought earlier in the day. Yeah...not as good of a late-night snack food as I had hoped. Potato salad was a bad call. *shrug* Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha...tater salad. You didn't eat the whole thing, did you? In 10 minutes?
Post a Comment