Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Easier said than done

Every once in a while, something occurs in your life that is completely out of your control. It could be something big or something small, but regardless, there is nothing you can do or could have done to change it. I'm trying to think of a good analogy, but I can't.

Anyway, I guess my point is that I've told people on many different occasions "you can't worry about ____ because it's out of your hands" and that has sounded like good advice. Why worry about something you can't change, right? Well, now that it's my turn to tell myself the same thing all I want to do is tell myself to shut up. I know I need to listen to my own advice but that's easier said than done.

PS Just so I don't have a completely negative post, I'll leave you with singing hamsters and dancing badgers.

No comments: