I would have won the gold today. When I woke up, I stretched, looked at the clock and saw that it read "7:33." I popped up, hopped in the shower, got ready and was out the door by 7:48. Not bad, especially since I got to work on-time to boot. It's good to be a guy. (Good thing it was "Donut Day" at work so I didn't starve.)
This happens about once every six months: my alarm either goes off and I shut it off and fall back to sleep or it just doesn't go off. The sad part is that I have two alarm clocks set 10-20 minutes apart to prevent this...and it still happens occasionally lol. The problem is that any button I hit on the alarm turns the alarm off but only snooze makes it go off again...which if you think about it, is a really poor design.
I'm pretty sure when this happens I'm just turning off the alarm, but I'd love to see a video of me waking up, walking across the room, turning off my alarm and boldly going back to sleep. I think that would be hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment