1) The Onion had a funny lead today that made me laugh so I'm passing it on.
2) I <3 Battlestar Galactica. The new one, not the old one (although the old one was cool growing up). I started watching the series again for the third time while it is between seasons and it's still really, really good. I can't say enough good things about it. It's a mixture of action und comedy... (you suck McBain!) with uh drama instead of comedy. Yes, it's sci-fi, but it's one of the most entertaining and well written shows on tv because it covers such a wide range of underlying issues. I dare anyone to watch the miniseries (that started the new series) and not want to see the next episode. I dare!
3) Strongbad email. If you have never seen these, you're in for a treat. It's yet another mindless on-going internet thing about a cartoon-y character who checks his email and responds to weird questions. You'll get it if you watch it.
When I told a coworker about Fruity Loops, he made me watch one called Techno. Of course, I then had to watch the classics:
guitar
dragon
montage
Yes, I own a Trogdor t-shirt (thanks B), and no, I don't think I've worn it more than once outside of the confines of my apartment.
4) Tonight is the first round of softball playoffs...but I will sadly miss it in favor of going to my soccer team's practice. I need to be there to learn the kids' names and ya know...teach 'em stuff. The important thing is that I'll make it to the bar after the game. I expect a full recap people!
5) I had my yearly review today at work and was pleasantly surprised at both my boss' comments and the raise I got. He also said I should blog more at work, which I have to admit, is pretty sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment