skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Onion

The last paragraph of this blurb from The Onion made me laugh pretty hard. Hopefully you will too.
Posted by Tim at 8:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Purple Monkey Dishwashers

Your source for the random and hopefully funny!

What is your favorite meal of the day?

Purple Monkey Dishwashers

Your source for the random and hopefully funny!

Other Bloggity Blogs and Links

  • Artificial Swedeners
  • Bauschy
  • Better Now
  • Doc/Archlotus
  • Fiesta831
  • Found Out About Me
  • I Guess I'm Floating
  • Indexed
  • Mein Flickr Pictures
  • Mug 92
  • Pop Candy
  • Wav-Town Files
  • Willikat

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (69)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be...
      • RiffTrax
      • Best Week Evah?
      • PMD
      • The Onion
      • PMD
      • Fantasy soccer for reals?
      • John Butler Trio Concert Review
      • PMD
      • Movie Review
      • Movie Review
      • PMD
      • PMD
      • PMD
      • R.I.P Battlestar Galactica
      • A beautiful day for soccer...
      • Movie Reviews
    • ►  May (22)