Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be...
Apparently Kurt wanted me to come and feel old. Remember the Nevermind album cover? The "baby" is now 17 and you can see him here (naturally he has a Wiki about him)...and that makes me feel old.
i have heard that the baby on the cover of the album was actually a girl, and the wee-wee was photoshopped in. so i wonder...if that's accurate. as stephen colbert put it... wikiality?
It certainly could be fake but his own Wiki page has links to a Rolling Stone picture for the 10th anniversary of the album and a documentary link. (and I'm so not getting defensive - I was curious, looked one click further, and thought I'd pass it along)
I knew the dollar bill and hook were added later, but who photoshops in a wee-wee? More importanly, who throws a shoe? Honestly...
4 comments:
The important thing for you to remember is that I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time...
Warning: Reading comments from Ted while on the phone with a customer may cause laughter and an awkward situation.
i have heard that the baby on the cover of the album was actually a girl, and the wee-wee was photoshopped in. so i wonder...if that's accurate. as stephen colbert put it... wikiality?
It certainly could be fake but his own Wiki page has links to a Rolling Stone picture for the 10th anniversary of the album and a documentary link. (and I'm so not getting defensive - I was curious, looked one click further, and thought I'd pass it along)
I knew the dollar bill and hook were added later, but who photoshops in a wee-wee? More importanly, who throws a shoe? Honestly...
Post a Comment