Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Movie Review

Million Dollar Baby (?/5)

I had a tough time deciding how to rate this movie. By my own system, I was somewhere between a 3 and a 4. I really enjoyed it. I thought Hilary Swank was outstanding and Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman were pretty darn good. It totally sucked me in. I started watching it at about 11:45 with the intent of just watching a little bit before bed...and here it is at 2:00 and I'm not even mad that I stayed up to watch it. That said, I don't necessarily need to see it again any time soon and probably won't buy it.

It would at least be a 3 since I really enjoyed it but if I take the performances into account, it pushes it up to a solid 4/5. Yep, sticking with a 4.

1 comment:

willikat said...

tagged ya with a meme over at my blog. this is katie, in case you didn't know.... go check it out