Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PMD

1) How cool will this be? Check out the Surface project from our good friends at Microsoft. All three videos there will take a little less than 5 minutes to watch and you'll be impressed. I won't guarantee that...but I'd be surprised if you weren't impressed with either the product or the potential.

2) Another new link over there on the left: Willikat. Let's be honest: it's more Kat than Willi but that's not a bad thing. :) While the posts only come around once a week, it's still on my list of things to check during the long work days. Check it out and maybe you'll add it to yours!

3) I finally made it to another soccer practice last night. A lot of kids were out of town and a handful of others just weren't there so we only had 5 players. With numbers that low, there's little to do so we played 3v3 and I got to jump in there. It was fun and my achilles didn't bother me (a huge plus).

We have two big games next week on Tuesday and Wednesday so Monday's practice will be very important. Hopefully most of the team will show up...

4) This is another YouTube gem that...only my brother might like. It's a physics rap by a high school student (I assume). It's not awesome, but it has a few funny parts. I like the guy in the front left bobbing along to the music.

5) Last but not least, here is a new addition to my boring old blogging: Top 5 lists. I figure it'll be a fun way to get some quick posts out there and also to generate some comments about what your top 5 would be for the given topic (probably music, movie, tv, sports, or nerd related). Today's topic: The top 5 reasons why I won't do top 10 lists.

#1: It takes one less keystroke to type "Top 5."
#2: It takes less time for you to read 5 things.
#3: If I run out of actual things to list, it's easier to fill out 1-4 spots than 1-9.
#4: Cuz I said so...and in no way is this related to #3.
#5: The shorter it is, the more likely you won't be saying, "Is this over yet?"

Um...so, the next one will be better...he says hopefully. I just wanted to start it now.

No comments: