Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hare-raising experience

Sadly the Kings of Leon show was cancelled last night due to an illness. I guess one of them had a fever and the only prescription was more cowbell...and uh they didn't have one handy. Anyway, I quickly threw a Killer Bunnies game together instead.

On the way home from said game, I was driving on the onramp to 35-dub when a bunny appeared on the left half of the road. (Silly rabbit; onramps are for cars.) When I got close to it, it wisely chose to dart back across in front of my car. As I instinctively broke hard in an attempt to avoid hitting it, my brother, showing typical flawless comedic timing, let out a high-pitched "BUNNY!" when it appeared the bunny was doomed. I laughed so hard I almost didn't care that I nearly killed a poor, defenseless bunny.

Luckily I missed it by a hare...

(That's two bunny puns in one post! I can ba-hare-ly contain myself!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a real hareowing experience.

Ted said...

Yeah, but how did the date go?